Chapter Meeting - 8/6/12
- This is our second to last meeting before the Fall semester. We currently do not have a date for the next meeting.
- Prof. Whitfield recently had a meeting with Dr. Spang, who accepted C4 as the college project and also suggested that we add careers to our FAQ project.
- The list of departments is here (pdf).
-- We should narrow these departments down if we wanted to do research.
- New Jersey Ride Against Aids will visit the Academic Building circle on September 22, 2012. They should arrive between 2pm and 3:30pm. It is a pretty simple event; all we need to do is set up tables, wait, and put the tables back away. We could reach out to other clubs for this event and turn it into a fundraiser.
- For greeters for the Fall semester, we might want to tag along to the SGA.
- Our induction will be held on November 18. The preparation for the induction is on November 17 at Pemberton, which involves ironing stoles and preparing materials for the induction the next day.